Do You Know The Root Cause of Diabetes?
How Can You Prevent Diabetes with Naturo Pancreas Health?
What Is Pancreas?
The pancreas is a compound gland, about 15cm long and 3.5cm wide, which lies behind the stomach and is connected to the small intestine at the duodenum.
It secretes digestive enzymes (internal secretions) and hormones (external secretions). It is composed of clusters of cells that discharges digestive enzymes into the gut and secretes the hormones insulin and glucagon into the blood stream.
Insulin is vital in metabolism of carbohydrate (sugar) fats and proteins in the blood stream. Lack of insulin causes diabetes mellitus.
How Does Diabetes Mellitus Occur?
Diabetes Mellitus occurs when the pancreas fails to produce enough insulin to break down sugar in the blood. It is a disorder of carbohydrate metabolism in which sugars in the body are not oxidized to produce energy due to lack of pancreatic hormone insulin. The accumulation of sugars lead to its appearance in the blood (hyperglycaemia) and in the urine.
- Loss of weight
- The excessive production of urine
- Slow to heal wounds
- Extreme unexplained fatigue
Diabetes complications include:
- Vascular disease
- Kidney failure
- Sometimes require amputations
How Is Type 1 Diabetes Developed?
In Type 1 diabetes (also called insulin-dependent or juvenile-onset diabetes) the cells in the pancreas that make insulin are destroyed, causing a severe lack of insulin. This is thought to be the result of the body attacking and destroying its own cells in the pancreas – known as an autoimmune reaction.
This malfunction of pancreas could be due to:
- infection with a specific virus or bacteria; and
- exposure to food-borne chemical toxins;
- any illness or disease that damages the pancreas and affects its ability to produce insulin e.g. pancreatitis
How Is Type 2 Diabetes Developed?
Type 2 diabetes (also called non-insulin-dependent or adult-onset diabetes) is believed to develop when:
- the receptors on cells in the body that normally respond to the action of insulin fail to be stimulated by it – this is known as insulin resistance. In response to this more insulin may be produced, and this over-production exhausts the insulin-manufacturing cells in the pancreas;
- there is simply insufficient insulin available; and
- the insulin that is available may be abnormal and therefore doesn’t work properly.
In both types of diabetes the diet must be carefully controlled, with sufficient carbohydrate for the body? needs. Lack of balance in the diet or in the amount of insulin taken leads to hypoglycaemia.
To prevent diabetes, it is essential to keep the pancreas healthy.
Benefits of Naturo Pancreas-Health
Naturo Pancreas-Health Pure Natural food is specially formulated with advanced technology using natural food to nourish the pancreas thereby facilitating the production and secretion of insulin naturally.
- Assists in the management of balancing blood sugar effectively by dealing with the root cause of the ill-health
- 100% plant origin
- Easily absorbed by the body and acts as a nutritional management to assist in enhancing the immune system thereby relieving fatigue & body heatiness, quenching thirst, improving blood circulation and promoting healing of wounds.
- Preservatives free and has no harmful chemical side effects
- Suitable for long term consumption as natural health supplements
Each bottle contains: 120 Vegetable Capsules
Each 550mg capsule contains: Agaricus Blazei Murill Extract 450mg (known to enhance the immune system thereby reducing fatigue, healing of wounds & improving general health)
Bitter Melon Extract 50mg (internationally well known for its effectiveness to bring down the sugar level)
Semen Parkiae 50mg (commonly called stinking beans Petai, known for its ability to cleanse the urinary system and promote healthy function of the kidneys)
Dosage: 2 to 3 capsules twice daily. Best taken before meal.
YES! I Want to Order Naturo’s Pancreas-Health Now!
FREE Shipping for Orders Above $100!
Buy 6 Bottles Get 1 Bottle FREE!
I want to purchase in
For FREE Home Delivery within Singapore, please call consumer hotline: +65 6299-1411
or WhatsApp +65 9733 1997 or WeChat +65 8686 9319
For Overseas Delivery, it will take about 7 – 21 working days. For delivery within 1 to 7 working days, please WhatsApp +65 9733 1997.
For Local Delivery, it will take within 2 working days and we deliver Mon to Sat between 10am to 10pm.
For any health issue, please WhatsApp our health counsellor +65 8686 9319 for free consultation. All information will be kept confidential.
Available at the following outlets:
Click Here for list of all Unity NTUC Healthcare outlets & all OG outlets